1 Feb** Last Day of School~!!
Culture Module~ Boy din go school today.. Back to class, almost all of us were not in study mood but all of us were playing game! =X Played the game in Jinman's laptop & made mi & Yiwen feel so retarded can.. -___- we are dumbdumb! haha!
And really thanks Steven for donuts! Fries!! So kind of you.. Our 2nd Papa~! (: Great to have him in class too..
2nd break went down to W1 with W34D.. Hmm, it's the last day of school & means we are going to change class once school start in April!! Hmm, it's so boring again that have to change class again & again!! Went off earlier when they back to class, see you guys soon okie. =D
Went to meet Boy at Jurong East & went to have Mac.. MacSpicy~! & went to walk around after that.. & I went to IMM to meet Van & Serene~ Cafe Cartel! Full~ & chitchat too!
YA!! HOLIDAY START LU~!! =D
some of my GFs! I miss them~


thxthx~

Captain Ball

Birthday*
Cartel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Feb** Met Boy and went to Bukit Timah for dinner at night.. Indian again! (: Then bus back to Clementi & went to Giordano to buy shirts for his dad.. I'm like working at there like that la. haha! Bought bubble tea & cabbed back to TJ..
Void Deck.. iloveilove!! =D
Chinese New Year is coming & I dun really have the CNY mood.. but I want red pockets from HK~!! hehe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment