Thursday, February 07, 2008


6 Feb** New Year Eve~
Had steamboat at home for reunion dinner..& ilove Steamboat! (: ilove udon la~!! After that, Van & mI went to meet Weilin to go to Marina Square.. Since soso long, she kept saying wanted to go to "Hong Bao River".. & we went there finally.. hehe!

Soso many people there & it's crowded!! But the feeling is so "Chinese New Year"!! It's like a fun fair at there too!! Think I'm going to there again with Boy one day! hehe!

After that, went to Starbucks & rest~ & see fireworks outside Marina Square.. Although it's not very near, It's nice! & the feeling is very "zhen han"!! (:

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Mrt back to lakeside & 3 of us walked back to TJ..

Seriously, I just miss you soso damn much.. really!! We could not meet up cuz Boy needed to "bai nian" for these few days, but I do not need to.. All my relatives are in HK.. =( When can I meet you??
I miss you


She & her "goat" =X

weilin's

No comments: