3 Feb** Stayed at home for the whole day, rainy day.. & at around 8 plus meet Boy and went to Jurong West.. The queue for the Nasi Lemak there is like forever long! So went to have a try.. hee!Yummy, really!! (: & Order prata too! =X
Walked from there all the way back home after that.. (:
I'm gonna eat Nasi Lemak tonight~!! =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Feb** Went to BV in the afternoon to find Boy.. (: Then after that went to IMM to meet Van & Weilin.. We eats lots can!! -__- 3 of us were like pregnant la.. =X
All they way back to TJ & went to eat again.. haha!
3 PAUS!





Our supper! =X



12 Days left & I'm going back Hong Kong.. Going back for 42 days.. Time to enjoy life in HK, but means that I cant see Boy for 42 days.. It's like more than a month.. =( So only things is to Treasure this 12 days with Boy la~!! Soso miss you..
No comments:
Post a Comment