I'm already in HK for 3 days since Sunday..
17 Feb** The last night in Singapore, I din sleep because we had to leave house at 4, so i scare i will be more tire after I woke up.. & Cousin also pei mi as she's studying for the whole night.. Chat with Boy on phone for the night & I really miss you a lot, alot! When I'm reading the "poka dots", I really cant control la!!
Anyway, Van & Mi left house at 3 plus 4, and cabbed down to Weilin's house there to meet her.. & cabbed to Airport.. Serene din go cuz she was too far! haha~ Check-in & stuffs & we went to Burger King.. I'm sososo Tire! & My eyes could close at anytime can..
Went in at 6 & went to the gate & borad on the plane lu.. Keep on sleeping & the journey was quite fast.. Around 10, & I had already reached HK.. Called mum in HK & she said she still at home. -___- So I had to wait for them for around 45 mins.. Boring! =(
AFter that, drove to have lunch at one restaurant. & back home.. & It's new house! (: NiceNice! hehe~ & I sleep again.. til night time & went to meet Dad's bro for dinner..
It's soso COLD in HK~!
ImissYou! I knew you were shocked at that night! hehe! (:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 Feb** AT home with Gigi.. will not go for shopping for these few days 1st, cuz I'm lazy! & wanted to rest at home.. relax relax and relax.. =D
At night went to watch 李克勤's concert.. I dun really know his songs can! haha~ But is quite ok la.. Dad bought 3 tickets, so yea, went to watch.. After the show & it's already 11 plus, drove back near house & bought takeaway for supper.. (: HoHoMei!!
going out soon, at home..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19 Feb** Early in the morning after woke up, received mum's call & tell mi that 沈殿霞 passed away.. It's soso sudden!! =(
-Treasure-
No comments:
Post a Comment