15 Feburary** 6 Months! (:
Time really passed FAST can.. It'a already 6 months that we've been together.. & I really enjoy every moment with you lots, Boy.. Never fail to make me laugh on all your stupid nonsense, Stupid! HEHE!
Anyway, Boy came to Lakeside to meet me in the late afternoon cuz he knew I'm hungry so he bought me Pizza to eat first.. It's a surprise! haha~ Din know that you would buy this, really! HoHo Mei~! After that, we went to West Coast because the both of us wanted to go to a place to relax ourselves & not shopping.. So yea, West Coast! =D
Very few people at there today.. We sat down at the rock near the sea side which was quite dangerous.. But it's very cooling & comfortable.. It's very 舒服 to chitchat at there & relax! We tried to lay on it too! haha~and We love the place!! Shall go there more often after I'm back! (:
Around 8 plus, cabbed down to have dinner at Nasi Lemak as I always wanted to eat it one more time before I'm back to HK.. The queue was freaking LONG can.. Bought 2 plates of Nasi Lemak, 4 chicken wings & Prata! =X Soso full, specially Boy.. haha!
Walked all the way back to Lakeside & the stupid headache really so pain.. Somemore Boy keep making me laugh all the way.. LOL~ Stupid, your stomache!! =X
Boy, thanks for the "Poka Dots" book!! really.. I cant believe that you would do this kind of things.. Your drawing! HEHE~!! & my tears would drop down automically once i read that.. I really love it lots, Thanks Dar~!! Iloveyou!!
1 day left & I'm back to HK.. Treasure remaining one day..

done by him.. lovelove!
I cant control my tears when I'm reading this.. haha! =X
Valentines'
No comments:
Post a Comment