Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 Feburary** - Our 1st Valentines' -
Really love the day with Boy! (: Went to Vivo in the late afternoon.. Went to cinema once we reached & the queue was like sososo long can.. But we had no choice, but it's quite fast! Bought tickets for "KungFu Dunk" at 6 plus & went to have our dinner at there too.~
Before that, went to find Weilin at Tangs.. little chitchat with her & she go & tell so many people there that we are real sister.. lol! Siao de lei. =X
Anyway, the show was not bad! & Jay look so "tutu" can.. (: The show make me have the feeling like in HK like that la..Keep on speaking Cantonese.. lol~ AFter the show, Boy had headache & it's like quite serious. so MRT back to BV.. 1st time, right? =X Both of us start to think on somethings which make the 2 of us feel so sad la.. =[ Anyway, I will really miss you lots!
水瓶座最爱是流泪 & That's true! =(
& also
*Happy 6 Months Anniversary*
- it's after 12 now! I'm similing to myself once I think of you.. -

No comments: