Monday, January 28, 2008


27 January** Advanced Birthday with Boy~~

Went to Orchard at night.. & had my favourite dinner! HEHE!! XIng Wang~ & boy found one insect in my ice milo, so get one more from them~ is so erxin la!! =X
Shopped around Orchard & went to FarEast & finally I can get my bag.. Thanks Thanks Boy!! iloveit! =D & Thanks for everything that you gave mi today~ ilovethemtoo!


fatty sausage~


lovelove~


My 1st birthday with you, & I enjoy it very much! Hoping that I still can celebrate with you more bday~!! =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28 January** Happy Birthday to ME~!!**


It's monday, so have no choice still needed to go to school.. But this week is last week of school, so Science is very relaxing for us today.. (:

First meeting, go through the problem statement with us & actually nothing much la.. & NO ppt today! & we played captain ball from 2 to 3 plus 4.. It's soso damn hot can!! -__- But it's fun & we WIN!! hehe!! Crazy people.. Koby! LOL~

And really thanks W34D for the strawberry mudpie~~ It's so heavy & big! So we have to share it.. Thanks people & I enjoy the day with you guys too~!! =D

After playing, meet Boy & MRT.. I went down to City Hall to meet Ziwei, Van, Jiaying & Weilin~ Had dinner at "Azabu Sabo" First time try & it's okie~! & really thanks for the cupcakes too~!! They're cute la.. & ziwei only could manage to bluff me to toilet.. haha!! Thanks girls!! lovelove~

After that shopped around Marina Square & went to Explanade there.. Before that, went to 7-11 to buy alcohol~ & NOT mi!! I bought Ben & Jerry Strawberry cheesecake ice cream~!! Guai, right?? =X They keep say I want to act guai! lol!

Rest at there & went to one place to eat fried oyster egg.. Oyster is too raw for mi.. Ee! I dun like.. & after awhile MRT back home~

A tiring day, but really enjoy with all of you~! & thanks for all the wishes, msn, sms, friendster & face to face~!! haha~ Thank you~ Thx for all the presents! & I'm 19 le~~ (:

I only know how much I love you & you're so important to me..

adding the chocolate syrup..

I'm the Extra one! =X

my ahmui~

ziwei looks drunk!

twins.. (:

Presents~

*Thankyou*

No comments: