Then back to her house to prepare to go her relatives house which is at Katong.. Before going, i kept saying "eh, i scare will be very paiseh lei.." lol..cuz i dunoe all of them except some who i saw before la..haha.. but her mum just told mi "scare for wat?? just go & eateateat!!!" haha..so cute la her mum!!
Saw milo's brother & mum at the house there..haha..soso cute & they look almost the same can..>.< Then at night got Lion Dance came.. my first time to see la..haha..soso loud, but the atmosphere reali like "Xin lian" like that lu..haha.. finally can feel it in singapore.. They Gambled after that!!! I just sat at there & see!! so happy la**funfun
**Leave at around 12 something bah..Happyhappy!!
Although I dunoe so many of them in the house, but dunow why i feel okie lei..all of them like soso kind like that.. =) [I enjoy ya
!!!]


*Have a feeling that something is going to happen..Should I avoid to see it???Hai...*
No comments:
Post a Comment