Tuesday, February 06, 2007

5 Feburary** Went to Mong Kok to shop in the afternoon, can say it's my last time time to shop in Mong kOk lu..so I realli bought quite many things today ya..Photobucket - Video and Image Hostinghaha.. Then at around 3 something, met Levan too..went to Lang Ham Plaza to have tea..went to one restaurant where the decoration were very nice, but the food were like anyhow make like that, the taste soso plain can.. -.- wun go there anymore la..lol..
Chat til around 5 then went to buy birthday present for her friend..soso nice la those earings..^^ Anyway, I realli enjoy those "High Tea" with u!! haha..our TaiTai life** but think my taitai life will end when i back to singapore..haha..going back to the "Ghost House"..sian lA!!!! Hope they all faster go back HK la..then leave mI & kajie in spore..hahaha..[wonderful can =D ]
At night went back to Yuen Long to meet mum, & she told mI sth immediately when she saw mi..[keke..soso happy for her la!!! soso much can..=P and she also said will go to JAPAN when 4 of us together in HK..LALALALAPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting..haha..told kajie & she said "I think i will smile while dreaming.." LOL.. long time no travel with mami, daddy & kajie lu... keke**Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will miss mami!! I will miss Daddy!! I will miss Gigi!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting =[

No comments: