Went to Pacific building cuz ziwei & kajie wanted to buy bag & cardigan..kajie bought one cardigan..nice too** At night went back to ziwei's house to have dinner at her house!! eat soso much can..LOL.. nvr stop de..hahha...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 February** Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
**~Thxthx for the present!!! got a shock to see 2 of them ya... Ai si ni men le!!!! muacksSs
~Early in the morning, went to airport with kajie & ziwei cuz kajie is leaving today..Her turn to go back lu...Hmm..miss her la..hehee** eat Burger King
at there..homei ar!!!Then after that I went home & bathe & online those things..& I finally registered!!! So in the afternoon went to ziwei's house.. & off to Orchard at around 2 something..shopped Fareast again..lol..went to eat "Chinese noodles"..soso little can... -.- bUt I'm full la...
Then went to Heerens..sudd saw Dada & Baobei!!! =D so happy la..& they gave mi "Valentine's Day present"...OMG...zhen de ai si ta me la!!! I love the ORANGE!!! keke =D
Went back ziwei's home & eat dinner at market..FULL!! *thxthx!!*
*I miss Kajie..hmm..
*
No comments:
Post a Comment