9 Feburary** Went to meet Jiaying below my block & meet Rachel at the bus-stop..soso HIGH to see 2 of them ya!!! XD So went to JP & went to eat at "Delifrance"..we ordered spaghetti, pizza & chocolate fountain!!! [ho mei ar!!] Half way, while we were eating, Rachel sudd received a msg & told us that her junior said that Our result is better than the 2005 & almost all of us in Express can go into Poly... After hearing this 3 of us were like "Huh?? reali anot??" -.- Then my heart was like pumping super fast can..lol..
After eating, went to buy something with rachel & bubble tea for ahmui** Went to take cab after that..reached school at around 2..& there were already soso many ppl reached le..
Saw ahmui!!! soso happy to see her la..=D sudd came & hug mi la..then saw the rest of them lu..hehee..soso happy ya...Ms Kang was soso funny la..>.<
Went to canteen & talktalk & all of them kept asking mi about "someone"..LOL..OMG..I dun like him la..he somehow made mi feel irritated can by what he did or said.. -.- Haiyo..I dunoe what to tell 'u' la..but i'm not ur stead la..dun anyhow say those erxin de things la.. -.- plz..
Okie, anyway.. Went to hall..soso nervous can..lol.. sat at there & listened Mr Chia talktalk..made mi feel like crying lo..Hmm..When he asked us to line up to receive result..I was realli too scare la..Tears just cant control & drop out...LOL.. i realli scare I need to retain again or it's a bad new..
Received the result & feel quite surprised that I finally passed my English!!! I had been failing all the way..& i got a C5..haha.. and other subjects were hai hao la..dunwan talk soso much abt the result la.. Although the result was not good, but all I can say is that I realli put in my 100% efforts into it..I knew it's a bad result if mum wants to compare with vanessa..soso sorry lo..I realli tried!!! & the thing that I feel happy is because I finally can get out of YCSS..think i had the same feeling as Jiaying bah.. >.<
The 12 choices I had been thinking for soso long..& now I'm looking on every Poly's website to see which are suitable for mi..Hai..soso mafan can...Somemore my mum was not here with mi, she is in HK, so i have to summarise those i have interest & also provided i can apply for it based on my result..SO i'm soso busy now la..LOL..
** What can I do??? I realli feel quite useless.. **
No comments:
Post a Comment