Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday** At night after eating dinner at home, met weilin..at first we were thinking to go to "River Hong Bao" I dunoe where isit..lol..but after waiting for the bus for soso long..sudd change to go to walk walk in TJ..saw Zhao Yang..his eyes still soso SMALL!! -.- Went to 7-11 at super-bowl there to buy "Vodka".. then after that took cab from there back to CC there..

Then half way walked around & chatchat..really long time no go out walk with weilin lu..i miss ya!!! sat at the playground there & saw something..Hai.. [mei xin qing lo..] Erm..i know is none of my business la..but i just wan to make things clearer so I wun think of it le..dunoe what u said is true anot la...but let say if it's nt true, what I have to say is just "all the best bah for you 2 bah.."

Anyway, went home at around 10 something bah, saw Dickie, Melissa & Yanhui.. soso funny la..came & say "Happy New Year".. ^^ Melissa is drunk, sat on the path there.. >.<

No comments: