2 Feburary** Went to "Tuen Mung" in the morning with mum, went to post office to get manymany letters..Then we went to "Mei Sum Wong Gong" to yum cha..Many food i also want to eat lA..hehee** bUt 2 of us still ordered quite a number of dim sum..=D [HOHO mei ar!!!]
Then i went to Mei Foo to find grandma..she sudd said wanted to go to "Ocean Park"..LOL..I got no choice lA..soso go with her lo..sso weird..hahaa.. Reach there in the afternoon, sososo many ppl frm CHINA can..wth..like i went to China like that lo.. -.- but anyway, quite okie la..~jellyfish, shark, seals & many more~ tOok pics yea^^& took cable cars for twice..haha..
Think if this time go to Ocean Park with my friendss, i will be moremore HIGH la..keke..=D
bUt enjoy it today yA..=]
After that met mami & Dad at Tusen Wan..eat dinner at "Mei Sum"..fullfull** went to see hp..but haven buy today..LOL..will be going to other places to see again..
* why am I always thinking of you?? -.- *
*yumcha*


*jellyfish*






*I miss those in Japan!!*


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Feburary** Went to "Macau" with Dad, long time no go there lu..think around 5 years..lots of changes can..become nicer ya..=) and there were sososo many people..so crowded!! went to eat Japanese food..hehee.. soso soft the steak** bUt soso expensive lA.. lol..so Dad said cant tell mami...haha.. [Kajie, dun tell mami hor!!! =D]
Went to 2 casinos after that..the 1st time went la..the 1st one was hAihao lA..but the second one was very grand, like those shown in movie..^^ soso curious can..& manymany MEN inside..all kept on betting..and Dad won $1000..haha..soso funny lA..[nice experience yea..]
oH ya, I won $20 for my first lottery..haha..3 numbers yea!! Went to buy with dad on 28 Jan..& I got 2o dollars..wahaha..=D
*Macau*


*outside casino*

No comments:
Post a Comment