Sunday, August 31, 2008

30 August** Ziwei drove to Jurong East to get her Ez-link card because she lost hers. & back her home slack & had KFC for dinner.. Over-night at her home, it's my 1st time to stay over at her home since so many years!! =DD So she accompanied me to back home to get stuffs at very late night..
Woke up quite early another day, because we are going to meet Xiao Ru to go to Bugis.. She did her eyelash extension too.~ and of cuz shopping~! Bought one top today, nice! And had some sushi for dinner because we are craving for sushi.. haha~
Back to Ziwei's home to get back things and back home at 10.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 September** Met Regina at Woodland at 1030, because we wanted to eat Mac Breakfast!! & because she's craving for Mac Breakfast for very long and she's late, she did something so careless but really "funny" to me.. So sorry, my girl!! I just cant stop laughing..=X Must be careful ok next time!! lol~
Anyway, cuz there's no more Mac Breakfast, so went to Burger King to eat.. Yummy! (: & Wai Kiat joined us after that, & he passed his btt..Still wanted to cheat us.. Tsktsk! Then bused back to RP, went to one quiet room in Library & settle down.. Continue on PP~!!



That's what he do after finish eating his Mac takeaway..


PP is too boring! So we had some free time too~ hehe!Trying to act hard-working


♥ I shall move on & I know I can. (:

No comments: