Friday, August 01, 2008

1 August** Inventory Management Module~~

"Jing Ai Dong" the faci was good today! He marked me "present" even though I'm late.. =DD He's not so strict because the semester is ending soon..And today's clique team, but Jayson din come, so the 4 of us with Lihe..

1st breakout went to w4 to have lunch with cliques & Jing Ai Dong too.. & 2nd breakout, met Jian Quan.. Back to class, and I told something to Regina & Kai Bing, & 2 of them really became so "high" & I saw Regina's eyes secretively turned to somewhere.. hahaha! I caught you, girl! =X

Lesson ended & I think I slept from 4 plus to 5.. It's soso sleepy can! & decided where to go after that, so went to Causeway Point Mac, chitchat lots~ There are really endless topics for us! (: Enjoy the time with them~

Leave the place at around 8 plus cuz It's the 1st day of "gold" festival! -__-!! Better be home early!

No comments: