2 September** Went to one new Karaoke with Cheryl at Chinatown, called Family K.T.V Karaoke. It's not bad, & I have another K membership card.. lol~ The timing's from 2 to 7, so it's very cheap!! =DD Funfun with her! Too bad, Winna could not make it at the end, but there's sure chance k! (:
After that, mrt to Boon Lay to meet weilin..She's so careless, injured her ankle during her trip.. Seeing her with her BIGBIG foot.. =X Went to get ice cream for dinner after that. & walked around JP.. And I now still have the problem in reading the time from my watch.. I though it's already going to 11, but actually it's only 10.. -.-!! She though I'm mad! hahaha~
Take Care, my girl!
still happily posed for the photo.. -.- but my head kena cut off!! haa~
my bitch!
her injured ankle =(
♥ Every moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment