-Ajisen-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 August** Went to Lot 1 with weilin in afternoon, soso much changes in Lot 1 there, cuz havent been there since long long ago! =X Anyway, I was so random telling her that I want to eat sushi.. & we saw Sakae after that!! & both our reaction was okay ar! =X hahaha!! Student buffet! & my last time went there was like a year ago.. =/
After eating soso much, we planned to do PP & project in library, BUT we din do any.. -__-!! Too much distractions for me.. So I guess I'm going to continue on my PP very very soon! tommorrow??! =X

favourite!
"more sauce, please!"
She says all these photos are very artistic.. LOL!
Our different "moren" >3<
1 webcam & 1 camera, hehe!

Big BULLY!! tsktsk~





.jpg)


*smiling to myself*
It takes me much courage.. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment