Tuesday, August 12, 2008


10 August** [Sunday]

Went to canteen at Sentosa, Ziwei's dad drove! The weather for the day is so sux! It kept on raining! Stupid~ Walked around Sentosa with van, ziwei, her mum & maid.. After that, her mum dropped us at Vivo.. Had our lunch there and went to Bugis.. Shop around there & went off from there in evening.

Her parents brought all of us to have dinner at market.Thx! Back to her house after that with Sherlene too. Watched "incredible tales"! Not that scary, but we still use the pillow & blanket to cover.. -_-!! Leave there at 10 plus.

The feeling is good to with them, i feel so sorry for what had happened. I need your acc & listening ear too~ (:



PAU pau
with her maid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 August** Last day school for Engineering Cost Decision.. Think less than 15 people came, but we still had fun.. Hazel, Regina, Wai Kiat & me ordered Mac delivery.. It's so sudden & we ordered straight! haha~ Had hotcake with sausage!! =DD
Did one presentation as a class, & I fall asleep while I was presenting!! =X I'm the one who press for the PPT, but I fall asleep halfway. haha~

After lesson, played bad-minton with Hazel, Wk, Regina & 2 facis (Mr Ong, Ji Ai Dong).. Think is my 1st time play bad-minton.. I sucks in it at 1st, but i gt improve k!! =X Played til around 7 plus, & back home.


same shoes?!

Hell & Haven

Our Mac!!

It seems that she cannot shake those memories, thou she's still smiling, saying she's strong

No comments: