26 June** Operation Management Module~
School again & it's clique team today.. Work well together today & played poker cards for once during breakouts when we were rushing on ppt.. & wrote down gambling notes on Regina's notebook.. -__-
Breakouts, to HDB too & lunch, super healthy lunch & feel so kelian for B, I dun want to see you like that la okay!! =DDD
Lesson ended quite late today & back home after that.. Boy needed to study for UT, so I back home sleep, watch show, rj..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27 June** Inventory Module~
Today same team with KaiBing, Jayson & Malvyn.. & the 3 guys did the Excel & 2 of us did the ppt slide.. Keep on going to toilet today & Kai Bing did something stupid! KaiBing wear socks & my slipper, because I wear her shoes.. haha~
Breakouts, to canteen, HDB & One-Stop Centre slack.. (: Then lesson ended & as Regina had said earlier on, "ONCE lesson over, go down to Agora straigh away because there's some mini shops there.." So our cliques went over to Agora after that, but Regina & mI were already there before others.. haha~ Saw one shirt very nice & I'm still thinking whether to get it anot, it's a male t-shirt.. So nice la~
Then headed to Cafe & bought lots of stuff & back to class.. to play BIGBIG poker cards.. It's so huge can the card, make us so difficult to shuffle..Played "heart-attack", & it's fun.. (: And keep on screaming.. -__-!!
Met Boy then & mrt back home! & I'm going to eat Nasi Lemak with B later!! =DDD happy! cuz I really miss you lots now! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment