Tuesday, June 24, 2008

22 June** Went to JP again at night with Boy to get money & have dinner.. Have my favourite chicken claypot rice!! =DDD And also bubble tea! (:
Bused to TJ & to our secret place.. lovelove! HAHA~~
super love you Dar! (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 June** School - Engineering Cost Decision
Today when we were walking to school, I had sudden crave for fried 米粉面with vegetables, egg with chilli sauce, & really feel like eating can! We almost wanted all the way back to Clmenti to have it.. haha!! & when I back to class, they told my Malvyn just finished his fried 米粉 in morning.. -__-!!
Anyway, did Excel again & it's so chim til we cant finish it.. & just present those things that we had completed.. lol~ Lesson end & have UT after that..
Hmm, now it's already 1.51 am, & later I'm going to school alone today! Boy's not going to school, needed to settle some stuff..
imissyou so much!

No comments: