Thursday, June 19, 2008

18 June** Boring Wednesday!!
Wake up in afternoon & get prepared to go for suntan at Holland V swimming pool while he wanted to go for swim.. Changed everything & bag is packed & when I wanted to leave house, Boy msg-ed me that It's going to rain at Bouna Vista there... Damn it!! Stupid rain! So we were waiting, & thinking that it will stop.. BUT it's getting heavier and heavier.. -__-!! Stupid can! So stayed at home for the whole day alone..
At night went to have KFC with Weilin, Jiaying & Van.. (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19 June** Operation Planning~~
Today was in Regina, Jayson, Wai Kiat & the red hair girl's team, but she left during first breakout, think it's cuz of the 4 of us..loL~ Anyway, today I kept saying wrong words can! & they just keep on laughing at mi.. -__- I pronounce "F" to "H" & "H" to "F".. for so many times.. 老夫子, i pronounced "Lao Hu Zi" & 敷衍, i changed to "Hu Yan", 丈夫, become "Zhang Hu".. LOL~
Anyway, today Boy & I did not really eat proper lunch cuz we want to cut fats! haha~ He had sandwiches & I had chocolate waffle for the whole day.. & now I feel soso hungry cuz I had nothing for my dinner.. and just went to BV to meet Boy.. He go for run after that lu..
Feel relieved after telling you,
loves!

No comments: