15 June** 10 Months Anni~*
Din go for the plan that we had decided, but we changed to celebrate in water! haha~ Went to swimming pool at Chinese Garden there.. I always don't dare to take the water slide, but this time I tried it, & I really dun like the feeling.. loL~ I feel lonely when I'm sliding down! -__- I don't like water slide..!
Anyway, really had much fun with B today, the water wave there are really damn COLD!! & I really cant open my eyes at there.. Stupid! But it's really fun~ And we also almost misplaced one of the float!! We were thinking that it's so diff to find back, but suddenly I saw 1 float & it's ours! haha~ So luckY! (:
Bathe & then had dinner at somewhere near there toO~! =DD
it's FUN~!*
Loved~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 June** School Start.. =(
Today's lesson was Engineering Cost Decision. & We changed faci again & again~ lol! There were only 3 teams in class at the end of the day.. Before 1st breakout, Kai Bing, Wai Kiat & Jayson were asking me to pon school, cuz still in holiday mood, & alot others in our clique din come today.. They keep telling me can watch movie all these, they were deciding happily where to go if pon school.. But I sudd tell them that I cant pon cuz my grades not that good & I'm going for talks after that..But they still keep on tempting me.. Anyway, they also din pon after so much discussion.. LOL~ & keep on saying is my fault & stress me! -__- Everytime say pon, finally also still stay in class.. =/
2nd breakout went for SAS talks with B & We slept all the way til it ended.. so sleepy! Then went to HDB to find my cute friend.. I guess he/she is tire today! =/ Anyway, back to class after that & asked Yvonne to help me buy chicken rice cuz I'm too hungry! Lesson ended at 3 plus, and meet B then.. He bluffed mI la!! =X
And Now I'm suffering!! UT tommorrow~ Hai, cant meet Boy & stay at home to study.. Stupid!
No comments:
Post a Comment