21 June** Inventory Management~
Was in Kai Bing, Wai Kiat & Kelvin's team today, & they were thinking of PON.. But failed again! haha~ Anyway, today's class was much more quiter than normal, guess cuz some people din come.. But Regina & Wai Kiat still laughing at my chinese.. -__-
Went to HDB as usual & was so rushed in 2nd breakout, cuz I needed to go for a module talk.. Luckily they reserved a seat for me.. hehe~ Presentation til 3 plus & waited for B in class..
Back home & went to sleep.. this is already like a routine for me to sleep for an hour, cuz I just feel too sleepy.. Went to JP with Boy at 8 plus. & had my dinner there too.. (: Walked around Pasar Malam too & mrt home at 10 plus.. =DD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 June** Finally NO rain & Suntan! (:
Went to Bouna Vista at 4 & to swimming pool near there.. So many men at there can! & I tell Boy that I scare I will have sore eye tommorrow! hahaha~ Suntan there & down to the water too.. & the height there is so high!! 180!! I almost cant get out of the pool lo..~ =X
Leave there at 6 plus & on the way to BV mrt station, we keep on running.. haha! Up the stairs & down the stairs.. to see who reach the fastest! -__- Sound "wuliao"! But it's fun! haha~ Trained to Lakeside & had dinner at 399.. Delicious dinner~ & to playground after that..
Love the day! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment