There will be a long "holiday" for myself & Boy..haha.. Wednesday is an OFF day for Year 2 & 3, Thursday is Labour Day & Friday gg to acc Boy for his theory test at BBDC & he acc me to back sch for UT after that.. So there will be 5 days of holidays.. =X
30 April** Went to find Boy at 2 at BV for awhile & headed to Bugis to meet Jiaying at 4.. ShoppingShopping!! I really love the moment when I just received my allowance from my auntie!! haha~ Bought 1 top at Bugis & 1 shorts at TopShop.. Saw Laypeng at Bugis & it's been so long since I saw her.. Then 2 of us went to CityHall 1st before meeting Van.. I like the bag from NUM!! & Jiaying bought it.. So Ex la!! They had dinner at Yoshinoya & I had dinner at HK cafe when we were back to Bugis after that.. haha~ Yummy!
Bused from Bugis, & the journey was soso long can!
Oh ya, Congrats to Ziwei cuz she finally passed her TP & she can drive on the road le!! So shock when she told mi this la.. =D
& also hope Boy can pass his test tml!! Plz let him pass!! haha~ Then he can drive mi around one day!! =X But it's still long la!!
Good Luck!~*
No comments:
Post a Comment