Thursday, May 29, 2008

29May**
2nd last day before holiday start! (: Today's module was Operation Planning & the faci asked us to choose our teammates ourselves, so at first when many of others were not here yet, I was in Corlis's team with other 3 guys.. But after awhile when Regina & Wai Kiat came, so they asked me to go over to their team.. lol~ so Corlis say I ps her.. =X
Anyway, today was quite relaxing even though there were like quite a lot of things to do.. Because 3 of us kept on saying wrong things & Regina was laughing for the whole day..LOL~! Did Excel & ppt together & 2 of us were busy choosing what to buy for online shopping~
Lesson ended at 315 & waited for B while he had UT..
Holiday is starting soon!! & Mum is flying off to Bangkok with auntie Curry they all on saturday!
I'm jealous!!
How I wish I can have the chance to go overseas with you.. =D
I want to eat at Cartel~! ^^

No comments: