Monday, May 05, 2008

4 May** Slacked at home the whole day & rest.. At night went to BV at 7 plus night to give a small surprise.. Opera Cake is nice!! =D & he requested me to sing Birthday song.. -__-!! Cant acc him til late cuz his mum bought cake for him too~ Back to TJ, went to market with Van to have late dinner..
5 May** Happy Birthday, Boy!!~*
School as per normal~ Late again today cuz he forget to bring wallet out.. -__-! 3 people in our team again & we really din do much things today & this module is forever slack~! hehe~
1st break is our Birthday Plan!! So I meet Qing Yong 1st before meeting Boy.. & Dennis, Jian Quan, Dareld, Vishal went to park before we arrived to prepare the cake... So QY & me keep try to walk the long way to waste time.. 2 of us were so worried that we reached before them!! haha~ Reached there & all the things are nicely prepared by them... & Boy was shocked la~ =X
Smashed cake all around & QY kena the most.. Stupid! =/ Went over to opp side with them after that.. Wan Cong came to wish Boy after that even though it's over..
2nd break, lunch & HDB.. & back to class. Winna came to get something & 2 of us with Michelle keep on taking photos outside class.. That mad girl keep on thinking different posts which made winna & mI cant stop laughing.. so funny! I wish I can be in the same class as them!! =(
Lesson ended before 3.. & waited for Boy.. Back home straight & bathe, prepare.. Headed to CityHall!! Pizza Hut~!! I think I'm too hungry & keep on eating cuz Boy said it's the 1st time to see mi like this.. hahaha~~ HoHoMei!! We love their baked rice! =D & I just love these few hours with you so much..~
Boy, Happy Birthday.. Iloveyou, really lots!!~*
(photos update soon.. I feel soso sleepy!)

No comments: