Friday, May 09, 2008

9 May** Engineering Cost Decision~~
Finally din late for today & it's just on time, 830! haha~ But Boy's faci was so @#$%! He late for 30 secs, also mark late.. -__-! & his friend was late by around 10 secs, LATE too!! Stupid!
Almost the whole class was not listening & all of us were in own world & chatting.. They said today we were like having IT lesson.. loL~ So din do much things at all for today & somemore there's only 3 teams. Boring!!
Both breakouts went to HDB & have lunch in canteen.. & had UT after lesson.. Was super super difficult can!! Wth! Seriously, i feel regret in choosing this course.. really!! So many calculations & formulas~ =/
MRT back home with Boy & Jian Quan after that.. & I just went to have Nasi Lemak with Boy at 9.. Yummy!! Both of us had the same reaction when heard "ringring" sound lo.. haha~ & I just keep on laughing for the whole night.. stupid B!
With you around, I will never feel bored..I will never feel lonely..
I feel crazy.. I feel stupid.. I feel love..
Just simply love you lots, my Boy!!*

No comments: