Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20 May** School~ Finally school after 3 days of holidays!
Today we were early for class! & it's Statistic today, so slacking module~!! Both breakouts went to HDB & also went to One-Stop Centre to slack, I was reading newspaper about the 四川 thing while Boy was sleeping at there.. i din know it's soso serious after I read the newspaper today.. really feel very sad for them.. Some of them drink their blood or urine to not dehydrate themselves when they were not being rescued, Parents on the street keep on shouting their children' names and tried so hard to look for their children.. Dead bodies everywhere on the streets.. Er, I really cant imagine if I'm one of them??!!
Anyway, Mum had donated money to it. Although it' not a very big amount of money, but hope will at least help some of them?!! (:
Back to today, lesson ended at 3, it's like super early can! but i waited for Boy to finish his lesson til 3 plus.. MRT back home after that & went to KFC at night with Van & weilin.. Damn full! & market after that, with Jiaying too.. =D
B, everything will be fine k.. No worries, loves~*

No comments: