31 April** Went to West Coast with Boy in late afternoon. Seaside again! I love that place, it's so relaxing!! But there were so many mosquitoes there la.. keep on biting us. -__- & also saw Vishal working at Mac, so have Mac with him while he's having his break..
I love the day lots!
*With every kiss & hug, you made me feel love*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 April** Slacked at home til afternoon and went to BV to meet Boy. =D We just love to hang around there.. haha~
At around 4, Boy sent mi to MRT station & I trained to Tampanies.. & bused to SAF chalet! W34D class chalet!! It's soso far & scary when you are going there alone! loL~ Finally saw them at there after so long! Quite many of them were there.. Chit Chat, BBQ til 10 plus & went off with JieNing 1st.. Had fun with you guys~ =D
Oh ya, I forget something! I took the same plane as Jay & Coco Lee when I'm going to Taiwan!! It's super sudden to see Jay appear in front of mi while waiting to board the plane! Wanted to take photo, but he was talking on phone lo.. He's so Cool la! He use the boarding pass to cover his face & wear a very big shade..
And also saw 五月天- May Day at Taiwan Airport when I'm leaving!! Not really intersted in them but Van is jealous cuz she likes "Ah Xin".. hahaha~~
No comments:
Post a Comment