Friday, April 18, 2008


17April** School - Engineering Cost Decision~
I really dun understand what the faci was talking all the way.. & there are just soso many calculations for this module.. =( Super Super hate calculation can! Went for PP briefing with classmates durng 2nd breakout..8 of us went there.. Was soo bored & it made me start to think of what I'm going to do for PP..

After school Boy went for PP briefing talk & I went to meet JiaYing.. We went to meet Weilin at Woodland and bused to Airport.. So sleepy & I slept all the way to there.. =/ Met Van at there & went to have "PopEyes".. HoHoMei!! I love the scone with syrup! (: Ate sushi too after that.~ Van went in transit area to buy for us.. I'm craving for it now! Really very delicious!! =p
Walked around airport & they bought so many accessories.. & I only bought one "Pink Rose Ring".. It's soso cute!! haha~ And we went off at around 9 plus..


She's mad?! =/

Salmon!! Yummy!

Unagi!!


We are at the back! (:


Skytrain~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18April** Statisical Method For Engineering~

3 of us again for this week & I really prefer this module among all the others because we only need to do few things.. Although it's Excel but was quite easy to finish it.. And we also came out one survey. Faci say it's Cool.. even thought it's just 2 questions.. haha~

Break time eat with Boy, Jian Quan & WanCong.. & Carpark.. Lesson ended at 3 & the faci really very good!! But still have to wait for them to finish.. My stomach was just super pain when I'm in class.. Stupid!! Irritating!!

Boy say square looks very manly..


No comments: