Saturday, April 26, 2008

25 April** Statstical Method for Engineering~
4 people for today's group.. finally after 3 weeks the girl finally came.. But she's quiet all the way.. & when I'm back from 2nd breakout, Yanwen sudd told me & Malvyn that the girl had left.. lol~ We were wondering why she left can.. Anyway, today's about Tree Diagram & 2 of them were satisfied with my Venn Diagram.. HAHA~ I think it's nice too la~ =X
Break time acc Boy to out of school cuz carpark is "closed".. haha~ so 2 of us changed to HDB.. Everyday different level.. loL! There's like no presentation today & the 6th ppt was also presented by one group.. So lesson ended at 315.. super early!! & Boy, JianQuan & mI were waiting for each other's call til 4 plus.. --____-- That's DUMB!! hahaha~
MRT back home with Boy & when we were walking back home, i really cant stop laughing!! Stupid la.. so funny.. loL~Then I back home bathe while he went to cut hair near my house.. & had dinner at Market there..
Just so SweeTtt!! iloveyou (:

No comments: