Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back from HK!

I'm back to Singapore.. Boy fetched mi, BUT he late again! LOL~ I'm lil earlier than him & it's at Terminal 3! So nice T3!! Feel soso sweet to see Boy after so long! (: We din really feel paiseh this time.. HAHA!! Cabbed to BV 1st to drop him down 1st & then to Ziwei's house to pass her something.. Weiwei, Hope you like all the gifts! =D
And for today, in afternoon went to Ziwei's house with Van. She cooked "Mian Xian" for lunch.. YumYum! (: And went to JE after that.. Back home bathe after that & meet Boy at downstairs.. Went to have dinner at 399. & finally we are back to Void Deck! =D lovelove!! After soso long la, Boy! =p
Anyway, I really like Taiwan lots! hahaha~ Mum & Dad too! Mum was saying "Shall we migrate to Taiwan?" LOL! Taiwan really have the Japan feeling can! I like to shopping & eat at there! & We really eat lots of food at there! So many 小吃!! Went to 北投 for hot-spring, 淡水, 九份, 士林夜市, 西门町, 故宫博物馆, 台北101 & more.. I cant really remember.. & the people there are very nice too~! I want to go Taiwan again! HEHE~~
at 淡水..
this 'coin' is like a ticket for taking "MRT".. 士林夜市 - Fried Oyster Egg! Japanese Dessert 北投 - hotel! 故宫博物馆HoHoMei! Milk tea
Taipei 101.. but it's too dark! -__-西门町九份lemon tea!

Soso famous in Taiwan!


I miss you soso much now!! HEHE~ It's just so sweet to have you around, Boy! (:

No comments: