22 April** School~
We were asked to play a game for this lesson & to come out with a graph and analysis it. but the things just keep on hanging at there or lag.. think almost all of us cant do it.. From 830 to 1130, actually we did nothing & just key in number for nothing... lol~ PPT was a very last min work for our group.. hehe~
1st break acc Boy out to school & slacked at Void Deck there.. & 2nd break lunch with them & out again..
Lesson ended & met Boy, cuz Jian Quan is meeting his gf.. hahaha~ Back home & met Weilin straight after bathing.. Had dinner with her.. I was super restless while I'm takng train to find Boy after that.. Thx Boy, the apple juice!! (: because i just feel like vomiting at there.. SO took cab back home.. & finally vomit out.. 4 times a night!! lol~~ I dunoe what happened that I sudd vomitted out so much.. I cant sleep for the night cuz once a lay down, i feel like vomiting.. & also had fever in the midnight.. Hai!
Plastic bag & tissue with me the whole night.. lol~
&
luckily there's no school today.. i just feel so restless now.. & Boy is sick too.. =( Plz let us recover fast!!
Just see doctor & he said I had Stomach flu.. -__- Have to drink powder.. lol! Hope I can attend lesson tml ba~
feeling so terrible..
No comments:
Post a Comment