Sometimes I wonder
Why are we becoming to be a stranger in front?
You, once a very important person in my life
Had much happiness, much laughters, much misses, much stupidness
I get to see you whenever I want
Had much happiness, much laughters, much misses, much stupidness
I get to see you whenever I want
Everything you did,
The songs you love, the food you like, the way you look into the reflection in MRT, the way you behave, the way you argue with me even you’ re the wrong one, many many many…
Everything just keeps on flashing back in my mind.
I could still remember recently I went back HK,
You made me know where I stand in your heart
What you did that day, would always keep in my mind.
Everything melts me.
You made me know that how much you love me,
How much you treasure me.
But anyway, everything is over.
And I know I got to let go long ago.
Yes, it’s easy to say. But….
Everything just keeps on flashing back in my mind.
I could still remember recently I went back HK,
You made me know where I stand in your heart
What you did that day, would always keep in my mind.
Everything melts me.
You made me know that how much you love me,
How much you treasure me.
But anyway, everything is over.
And I know I got to let go long ago.
Yes, it’s easy to say. But….
I just want to be the one who are there for you whenever you need
Not much, just simple.
But if you feel that it's unnecessary or it's impossible,
Okay then. Shall remain silent. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment