Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 November** A very sudden plan, haha! Spent my day with my 2 laopos today. Went to Chinatown & Plaza S.
Enjoy my time very much with both of them..
Since Yr 1 til now, i love them still! >3<

Went off after that, and met Van at Bugis at night. Shopping at Bugis street. And also had Yoshinoya then~ (:

my mad laopo! =/
Monkey's 1st time bathing. lol~he looks so cute la!! & he's hanging outside drying now~ haha*-------------------------------------------------------------
1 December** Lesson~ But I realy din do anything today. =/ But I had fun with my group. (:
After school, back home then went to JP at night to meet Ziwei & Van. Had dinner & also "shopping" in JP.. it's a boring place la! but we still managed to walk around there til 9 plus.. -.-

And I know girl feel touched by me! ^^ And remember to rest okay, no more dating when you are sick hor!*

she loves the cup! -__-

♥ doiloveyou

No comments: