31 October** Happy Halloween!! & PP Day.

( i know it's abit slow to post this up. lol~)
Cabbed down to meet Regina at Jurong East Mac for breakfast cuz she just finished her PP.. She made me feel super nervous for my PP later on.. =/ But of cause she gave me the confidence too! Thanks girl & others! And I'm back home after that to prepare for my PP..
Damn nervous! Really! Had not been so nervous since soso long can.. Okay, I think I did my part to say almost all the things i wanted to say & their questions are few only. But I think i lack of information lor, from what they commented on me. Anyway, it's over! (:
After that went to Novena to have steamboat with Jayson, WaiKiat, Bolong & Kelvin at 7. Nice Nice & cheap too! (: And they were deciding to watch movie, so went to watch "The Coffin" at 12 in Cine. Before that, there're quite alot of time, so we played in arcade. FUN! haha~ But WaiKiat said "Serena is bored today." lol~ Yea,I'm not that high as normal because all my girls are not with me..
And "The Coffin", I think is damn scary! Maybe it's because i'm sitting in between Kelvin & Jayson. the 2 Idiotsss!! Both of them were scaring me all the way & I'm like covering my eyes most of the time.. lol! But I'm not the only one who get scared, I saw Kelvin's reaction.. HAHA~ & the people there in the same theatre were so funny. Many sound effects!
After the show, it's the worst.When we were walking to bustop which is so far away, all of them keep scaring me. WTH! WaiKiat, the idiot too! "1, 2, 3.. All of them run!" Then I had to run too with no reasons.. -.-!! I still thought you're the "safest" one to be with. =/
Anyway, bused & cabbed back home, & reached home by 245.. Super tiring after a long long day. But I had much fun with them! ^^



-some "very long ago photos"-
They are in love with this game.. -.-


------------------------------------------------------------
1 UT is over!! haha~ But there are 2 more to come.. BORING!! I feel soso tired.
But I think I'm going to enjoy with my girl on Wednesday night even though there will be UT on thursday too.. HAHA~
And
We are not Les k! All of them were saying that there're some "暧昧" between us.. -.-!! We are straight k!! lol~ But I still love her! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment