Wednesday, November 19, 2008

18 November~ Team is FUN. (: I like this team!!

My laptop became like this with so many honey stars on it. It's done by Diona! -.- Because that whole morning my msn had so much problem til I have to restart my com for 3-4 times, & I got so irritated.. So she said she help me to put all these honey stars on it and said my msn will be fine after I'm back from my break.. =/
She really siao that day, I told her I look like i'm begging for food!! haha~
One of my extensions dropped half way during third meeting, so I throw it on his laptop.. & his reaction.. HAHA~ He's scared! Then he took it and play.. -.- Guess he's enjoying la~ haha!
And Kah hwee's new hair cut =/ He had this hair cut because of some hair show.. At first his hair looks abit like 敖犬, but now I called this "妹妹头".. hahaa~ Diona always says his hair looks very straight. lol~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 November**

Okay, i know my heart did skip a beat.
But I guess, that's normal?!
haha~



♥ Love is a feeling that cannot be explained.

No comments: