25 September** Early in the morning when I'm walking to school, I almost hit by a car.. -___-!! I don't know what am I thinking at that moment til so concentrate, but I really had no idea where the car came from.. I din see any car when I wanted to cross..Super super scary!! Now whenever I'm thinking about it, I really feel very scare everything would just end like this.. I really don't wish this will happen. I still want to enjoy my life, please, I don't want!!! But I'm lucky enough, Real lucky that I'm still alive here typing!! =X
Anyway, Lesson today is a headache to me! -.- The problem for today was quite okay, but other 2 teams had already finished their work by 2nd meeting! -.-! But obviously because there are "xiao long baoss" there.. so easier job for them.. =/
1st breakout went down with cliques & discussed our outing~ haha! I'm excited la! Looking forward, & faster 8 October!! =DD
Lesson ended at 3 & I slept all the way until Regina came over.. & all the rest came too. Went to "heaven" to have dinner & to causeway point then.. & Cold Storage is our hang out place for today! lol~
No comments:
Post a Comment