3 September** Went to K-ster with Ziwei in afternoon.. We bought lots of food up, especially her! haha~ Mac meals, many dumplings and Soya Bean milk.. 1st time went to sing K with her, the feeling is so "fresh".. lol~ Sing til 6 plus and walked around in Chinatown. =D
Left her, and i went to meet Weilin at Taman Jurong, because I forget to bring key out, so have to back home and get.. Planned to eat Nasi Lemak after that, but cuz of raining and laziness, we went to eat at Market.. I'm so worried that she would fall down for the whole night cuz the floor is very slippery.. =/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 September** SCHOOL!!
I woke up at 715!! -.- I set my alarm 615, but I don't know whether is my ears gt problem or my phone gt pro.. I really did not hear anything lor.. LOL~ Super Super rush for mi can! But I still able to reach Woodland 8 plus, and not that late.. So walked super fast again cuz meeting Yvonne to go in class together.. So sorry, need her to wait for me!
New faces again, even though knew Bolong and Yvonne.. But overall, this class was alright.. But really lots of C...s~ -__-!! No offence ar~
First breakout, meet e46e cliques.. I miss "classroom" fun with them! haha~ Went to w6 to eat & as usual lots of laughters.. =DD And today saw lots of familiar faces at the same level, in school, in any part of Rp..
After lesson, because Regina wanted to buy birthday present for her brother, so went to Causeway Point with her and Wai Kiat.. After choosing for very long, finally bought a bag for him.. Quite nice la girl! hehe~ And went to Mac and had ice cream & chitchat til 9 plus..
I feel like vomitting now! =/
♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment