9 July** No SCHOOL day!(:
Went to "K-ster" at Chinatown today with B in afternoon.. Finally went for sing k like after B wanted for soso long.. hehe~ It's not my 1st time been there, but the 1st time was like soso many years ago with Low & friends..
Anyway, bought Mac up there & sing!! 4 hours! =DD & I really enjoy when he's with mi~! And I also get my membership card for it.. & He's jealous! Cuz there's my name on it & not his.. =X
After the 4 hours, and it's 5 plus, went to have dessert at one famous shop.. & walk around to kill time before meeting weilin & van.. Bused to Np & met them and headed to Bukit Timah to have dinner..! Yummy~ & went to Mac at "King Albert Park".. So comfortable to rest at there~! (:
Went to "K-ster" at Chinatown today with B in afternoon.. Finally went for sing k like after B wanted for soso long.. hehe~ It's not my 1st time been there, but the 1st time was like soso many years ago with Low & friends..
Anyway, bought Mac up there & sing!! 4 hours! =DD & I really enjoy when he's with mi~! And I also get my membership card for it.. & He's jealous! Cuz there's my name on it & not his.. =X
After the 4 hours, and it's 5 plus, went to have dessert at one famous shop.. & walk around to kill time before meeting weilin & van.. Bused to Np & met them and headed to Bukit Timah to have dinner..! Yummy~ & went to Mac at "King Albert Park".. So comfortable to rest at there~! (:
Unpredictable life I have~
No comments:
Post a Comment