School - Statistical Module~~
Today I'm lucky!! cuz once I entered the class, faci asked mi " You want me to mark you present or late?" Then my straight reply was "Of cuz present la!" HAHA!! She let me to choose, of cause choose present ma, even though I reached class abit late.. So good of her! =X
Anyway, team today was okay! & 1st breakout went down with cliques to W6.. As usual I'm one of them to help to buy fruit juice cuz I'm not eating.. So Jayson & Bolong acc-ed.. & I'm tempted by their Tom Yam Ban Bian.. I want to eat! =DD Then 2nd breakout, bought waffles with B and out to HDB.. And 1 plus, the 5 of us went down to library & canteen..
Lesson ended at 245! Damn early, BUT there's UT lor.. Damn it! If not can leave soso early la! Feel soso sleepy during lesson & I slept throughout.. =X After UT, met Boy outside school & MRTed to Plaza Sing to have our dinner at Cafe Cartel.. Yummy dinner & really enjoys lots with you, B!! Your eating speed really SLOW!! haha~
And he did something made me both laughed & scolded him!! I will remember this k, Stupid! Your eye's fault! -__- & saw one Elmo really cute, but really expensive!! =(
11 months & counting on
iloveyou,very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment