1 July** Statistic Module~
Today's team only have 3 of us, me, Hazel & Wai Kiat.. Normal lesson today, & had UT after lesson.. Thought my com had some problem that I cant open UT, & really made me so "hurry" cuz the UT is like starting soon. Luckily they helped me, & realized I haven download UTQ.. HAHA~
And during 2nd breakout, Jian Quan finally met us for lunch after like so long~! He & Boy were just keep on talking & talking non-stop!! & I even keep walking silently, til Boy asked me why am I so quiet today.. Jian Quan said I get jealous over him.. -__-!! He also went to HDB today with us after that.. & talk non-stop again.. Guess he really miss us alots.. haha~ =X
At night went to eat at KFC with Jia Ying & Van.. Girl, take care for ur trip k! & Enjoy 100%!! (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 July** Damn BORED at home for the day! Really damn F***ing boring!! But gonna meet JiaYing later for dinner.. =DD
I feel soso no mood
No comments:
Post a Comment