Sunday, July 06, 2008

5 July** Night went to Holland V with Boy.. Had Nasi Lemak.. Delicious~!! & Boy was so sweet to help me get the meat out of the big chicken drumstick.. ^^ Went to the pet shop & that bulldog was not there already.. Anyway, We love the atmosphere there.. =DD He acc me back to Lakeside & to void deck.. Both of us had the craving for fries! But it's too late! He went back from there at around 10 plus cuz mum is rushing him home..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 July** Went to Vivo with B in late afternoon.. Was looking for some top at Topshop, but do not have the one I want.. But still bought one shorts there.. After that, were thinking where to eat for soso long.. At the end we wanted to eat at Holland V.. -__-! So bused back there.. Bought lots of food takeaway, Mee Goreng, Fried chicken fried rice, BBQ chicken wings, french fries & durain chendol.. Yummy! & the food there are really cheap!

Was thinking to cab home from there & Boy was saying that then can drive him to his house too even though it's so near.. But when I saw a cab coming, I said "byebye" to him.. & his reaction was like" Eh, 我也要进去 lei.." HAHA~~ I really forget that he also need to get in the cab.. hahaha!! =X So funny! Sorry la Boy~ Don't give me that face le la~ =X


No comments: