Fever, It's been so long since I'm sick..
In the morning, then realize that the card to "Shen Zhen" ust expired! so we din go to Shen Zhen.. So trublesome can.. -__- So mum & mI went to MongKok instead.. & Dad went off lu.. Shopping at MongKok & bought a bag~! (:
2 of us felt so tired, so back home at around 5 plus.. I slept all the way from 5 plus to 8.. LOL~!! Headache, cough, sore throat.. It's so terrible when you're sick.. really.
As mum always said she wanted to go for BBQ behind our house, so still go with her even though I'm sick.. But thanks mum, do almost everything for me.. she said i look so sick.. -__-
BBQ til around 11 plus, i feel so cold til my teeth & whole body were shivering.. Back home, eat medicine & went to sleep..
Fever kills me.
imissyou!! ineedyou!
No comments:
Post a Comment