Sunday, March 23, 2008

I love my nails! =D BlingBling!!

Did my nails on monday.. & my whole shoulder was soso pain after sitting at there for around 2 hours.. =/ & I cant do so much things now cuz of the nails!! LOL~

Went to Guang Zhou on Friday.. The whole street mainly all sell things for "marriage".. Cuz one of mum's friend is going to get marry soon! So bought lots of accessories & dresses at there.. Although din buy anything at all at there, I'm happy! (:

Went to "BaiBai" grandpa on Saturday.. & went to APM.. My uncle they all are soso good!! They are just totally the "opp" of the "Shorty family"!!!

Tommorrow is the last day for shopping in HK.. So I'm going to Mongkok again!! HEHE!! At night going to Emily's house.. & Tuesday going to Taiwan lu!! =D

B is back from Thailand! Soso miss you, Dar.
Guess I will not be able to update til I'm back to Singapore on Saturday..

No comments: