Thursday** Problem Solving Module~~
Went to have Mac breakfast with him & Dennis at Clementi.. 2 of us gt a mad at mac.. HAHA!! I'm just kidding la.. Thx help 2 of us get so many things.. =X Anyway, ate til 9 plus, then took train back school lu.. met Dareld at Woodland too.. & saw Qing Yong on the way.. So the 5 of us late again and form a new team.. =)
Today de ppt, we din do much thing but just steal friend de ppt and present.. hehe!! Had 2nd meeting and Ridwan ordered Pizza..Went down and Eateat~!! & i became their photographer..
-___- the 5 of them so "zi lian"!! hehe~!!
Went to W5 de Lecture Room.. and we also help Ridwan celebrate his birthday.. Surprise~!! and had lots of fun at there~!! Today is the last day of school & I really miss W34F alot!!! Last day to present in W34F.. HAI!!! but i really hope we still can meet out as often as now la.. =)
Went to Food Haven after that.. eat & they play Poka Cards again.. gamble in school.. -__- Took train back home after that...Back to TJ, I enjoyed today~!! ur massage made mi feel like sleeping can.. hehe!! And he go and shot ice to an old lady.. the 2 of us like siao lo.. keep on laughing~!! lol~!!
Back home at around 9 plus again bah~!! =) I love YOU more and more le.. HOW??How am I going to go back HK without you?? Hai.!!
Last day in W34F~~
kennendy & Cheryl
behind him.. he's gambling!!
some of their "Zi lian" photos~~
with him~!! =)
Happy Birthday, Ridwan~!!
Laopo~!!
Ridwan~
Dareld~
No comments:
Post a Comment