Friday** Skipped school today and went to K-Box with them~!! hehe!!
Met Teng Kiat at Bouna Vista mrt, but he was so late la!! haha.. Cheryl & Jian Quan already reached Somerset.. LOL!! Dennis met us after that then met the rest of them lu.. went to Cine de K-Box.. Many people today lo, think cuz of Secondary School holiday bah.. Anyway, singsing!! I think i like today than last week i think.. We sing from 2-7.. All of us sang, but except Dennis.. LOL!! He go there just to see and eat those things.. paid $19 and din sing any songs.. so "lame"!! -__-
After that I was cheated by Qing Yong & Teng Kiat lo.. bluff mi to go to Marina Bay, then take train back to Bugis.. -_- Cuz i also not sure how to go there lo.. wasted my time la 2 of them!! =X went to Bugis to meet Serene, Ziwei & kajie to have steamboat.. Serene's belated birthday!! =D This time din really eat alot la.. so Not so full!! and so happy to be with them.. I enjoy ya!!! =]
After Steamboat, met Teng Kiat at Jurong East.. sorry for so late la!! hehe.. I already try to be fast ok.. Walk around JE an chatchat.. So fun to "suan" his english!! =X And saw so many "blackies" all the way.. Back to Taman Jurong and sat at the playground there.. cuz he dun want to go home.. -__- Acc him til 12 something 1 bah.. Although I was very tire cuz the day before, i couldn't sleep until 4am.. LOL!! it was still a enjoyable day la!! =D
~photos update soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment