Friday** Went to Serene's house in the afternoon.. Slack at her house there & 2 of them were so busy in dling games for NDS.. so i gt nth to do.. and i went to sleep!! hehe.. Serene set alarm for me cuz need to take shuttle bus.. haha..
Went to Bouna Vista and meet him.. to Vivo City.. eat at Kim Gary 1st.. Yummy~!! & cuz we sat just beside the bigbig mirror ma.. & he keep on looking at the mirror can.. so "zi lian"~!! think should put the mirror straight in front of him.. then no need to turn to the right side and see.. haha!! After eating, 2 of us shot ice again.. hehe!! He shot the Aloe Vera lo.. so stupid!! =X all the ice flooded the table.. haha!! So funny..
Walk around Vivo and bought something.. He keep on "tou xiao" lo.. LOL!! stupid!! hehe.. And i really love the presents that you gave mi!! I love them!!! =) I will bring "monkey" back to HK, so that i will think of you whenevr i see him.. hehe!! and the tortoise will be back to your house after tommorrow..
Slack below block til 11 plus.. And i really dun want to leave you.. Hai!! Tommorrow gonna be the last day with you before i go back HK for 19 days.. Hmm.. How?? How?? I feel like crying & tearing away the air-tickets now~!! haha.. jkjk la.. i cannot do this also la.. My mum will kill mi..
-____-
Anyway, tommorrow gg out with them.. And i scare i will cry cuz i really enjoy the time with all of you.. I miss my laopos & them~!!!
I don't want to leave you!!! I cried, i miss you..
monkey~

=)
him




No comments:
Post a Comment