Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday** Last day in Singapore before go back HK.. =(
Met Winna at Hereens before meeting the rest of them.. cuz i need to buy things for him.. (: 2 of us keep on walking to few shops and see which to buy.. and finally bought a black stripe cardigan for him.. Look nice on him la~!! hehe!!
After that met him, Qing Yong, Dareld & Jian Quan.. and headed to eat & to K-Box.. From 2-7.. Singsing~!! They had so much fun in throwing the cup thing all around.. and few of us so love to eat the tibits~!! hehe!! Yummy!! =)
Anyway, after that Winna went to Bishan to meet him.. I really miss her alot!! My tears start dropping when seeing we need to separate.. cuz we are going to Hereens..
Laopo, i miss you~!! =(
After that Dennis came and all of us went to Plaza Singapura.. and went to one place which i dunoe the name.. haha!! eat at there & went to play pool after that.. He win again~!! =X Play til around 11 and 2 of us went to take bus lu.. the rest take train back..
My tears keep on dropping whenever all the memories came across in my mind.. i really dun want to leave you..How i wish I dun hv any holiday now.. HAI~!! I feel comfort when you hug mi.. I really miss you alot~!! Hmm.. 19 days to go.. =(
And I feel so happy that you like the presents~!! hehe!! It's come out from my blood de.. (:
ImissLaogong~!!! =(

No comments: