Thursday** The UT was soso DIFFICULT lo!!! really anyhow do, some of them i also dun understand what it is trying to say.. lol..
Anyway, today still same group as last week.. "Speak English" this word, we keep on reminding each other to speak english when we speak in chinese, cuz we feel that we had been speaking chinese all along but there is Aiysah here.. but when we ask her question, she like dun want to answer us like that lo.. Hmm.. anyway, she's sick..
We finished our presentation quite fast for today cuz nt much to research..Drink bubble tea** & the "Peach Girl" made me keep on laughing in class..LOL.. ok, actucally not only me la, QingYong they also laugh like siao like that.. -_-'' & I'm not the "strawberry"~!!!
And I should not mention that one of the disadvantages of having team work is some of the people may not want to communicate with others & just play games...LOL.. After i said finish this, Lorenzo started to say those " like those like to watch MTV ar, xiao zhuo, xiao gui's show ar, concert, Taiwan show......" BlahBlahBlah... wth... I should not say this can.. Everyone started to like that... -_-'' so paiseh la!!! & Pepper on Jian Quan's hair.. super funny la.. =D
"Someone" dun even know how to put the battery back to the laptop~!!!I dun want to say who's that la..dunwan throw his face..haha.. I keep on laughing lo, made him feel so paiseh!!! lol**
That's what i did today~!! Draw for Winna in msn!! haha** and ask them to guess...LOL..
Ice Kanchang
Cheese Fries
Long John Silver set
Pizza
Octopus

No comments:
Post a Comment